A Sunday Times Top 100 company, itison has helped over a million members across Scotland and the North of England discover great new places to go and things to do in their cities.
We’re looking for an exceptional and experienced Finance Administrator, to join our existing head office team. If you’re super talented, super positive, and want to work at one of the country's most exciting and fastest-growing companies, read on!
What you’ll be doing
Based in our Glasgow HQ, you'll be responsible for providing support and assistance to our existing Finance team. You will have a passion for numbers and problem solving, work at a high pace and have a clear and methodical approach to your work. You’ll need to be a highly resourceful individual, with first rate accuracy and a great work ethic.
You should also have a minimum of 5 years' professional work experience in a Finance administration role.
What this job is
- Fast paced - you’ll need to be a quick worker, calm under pressure, and bring your A game every day to stay on top of your workload and deliver results
- Creative – reports, analysis and accuracy are integral to this role, but we also want someone with an inquisitive mind, who is always thinking of new and smarter ways of doing things
- A great future – this job is brilliant for someone who’s as ambitious and passionate as we are, keen to develop themselves, and looking for a career, not just a job
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 5 years+ experience working in a busy Finance team
- You have advanced Sage 50 accounting knowledge and are confident in using all aspects of the system; including supplier payments, purchase ledger postings and bank reconciliations
- You are experienced in the use of Sage Payroll
- You have advanced excel skills and are confident in creating data reports
- You are comfortable with financial reporting and analysing data
- Your attention to detail and accuracy is first class
- You are efficient and always looking for smarter ways of working
- You can work independently and use your initiative to solve problems and find solutions quickly
- You're enthusiastic and have a positive approach to working and learning in a fast-paced, growing company
As well as being a Sunday Times Top 100 company, joining the itison team comes with loads of great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- itison discount
- Private medical
- Duvet days and summer school (our equivalent of flexi-time)
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Learning grant
- Extra half-day holiday for your birthday
- Opportunities for progression and the best tech to do your job
- Great colleagues and regular awesome paid socials
- Based at our state-of-the-art HQ with lunchtime yoga & pilates classes, relaxation and stretching zones, cereal bar, soft-drink fridge and a never-ending fruit bowl
- Prosecco Friday – round off the week with a company-wide town hall and a glass of fizz (or a beer, or gin, or diet coke… you get the drift!)
No agencies or recruiters please.